Thursday, February 10, 2011

Verizon's iPhone: Never Is Heard A Discouraging Word?

Amid all the hype surrounding the release of Verizon Wireless' version of the iPhone on Thursday, it was hard to find anybody who was less then enthralled with it.

Unless of course you checked on Twitter. I put out a call to my follower on the social media network Thursday morning and barely had time to check my e-mail before I got a response from one of my Tweeps in Cheshire.

Courtney from Cheshire, who goes by the Twitter handle @igurlct, said she got her Verizon iPhone on Monday in the mail through a pre-order process that the company had started last week for existing customers.

"The iPhone is really slow," Courtney tweeted. "I have a Mac and an iTouch (iPod touch) and am very happy with them, but the data on VZW for iPhone is extremely slow compared to the Android."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home