Monday, November 4, 2013

Off To The Political Races .....

When you enter the voting booth in Cheshire and Wallingford on Tuesday, here's the field of candidates in contested races that you will see on your ballots.

D = Democrat
R = Republican
I =  Incumbent
W = Write-in


Cheshire:


District 1

 David Schrumm (R, I)
 Kristen Selleck (D)

District 2

Thomas Ruocco (R,I)
Matt Bowman (D)

District 3

Joseph Falvey (R)
Liz Linehan (D)
Cindy Kleist (W)

District 4

Mike O'Donnell (R)
Peter Talbot (D,I)

Councilman-at-Large

Robert Oris (R)
Paul Bellagamba (D)
Sylvia Nichols (R,I)
Patti Flynn-Harris (D,I)
James Sima (R,I)
Michael Ecke (D,I)
Timothy Slocum (R,I)
Daniel Nowak (D)

Board of Education 

Adam Grippo (R)
Kathryn DeMartino Fabiani (D)
Sandra Pavano (R,I)
Mark Ecke (D)
Anthony Perugini (R,I)

Planning and Zoning Commission

Edward Gaudio (R,I)
Vincent Lentini (D)
Lelah Campo (R,I)
James Bulger (D, Currently serves as PZC Alternate)

Planning and Zoning Commission Alternates

 Jon Fischer (R)
Diane Visconti (D)

Zoning Board of Appeals

Marion Nero (R,I)
Breina Schain (D)
Agnes White (D,I)

Zoning Board of Appeals Alternates 

Robert Formica (R)
Gerald Devine (D,I)


Wallingford

Mayor

William Dickinson Jr. (R,I)
Jason Zandri (D)

Town Council

Christine Mansfield (R)
John Sullivan (D,I)
Robert Parisi (R,I)
Dana Camp (D)
Ray Rys (R)
Larry Russo Jr. (D)
Thomas Laffin (R,I)
Vincent Cervonia (R,I)
 Nick Economopoulos (D,I)
John LeTourneau (R,I)
Debi Reynolds (D)
Craig Fishbein (R,I)

Board of Education 

Christopher Shortell (R)
Particia Mills (D)
Michael Brooder (R,I)
Patrick Reynolds (D,I)
Roxane McKay (R,I)
Jay Cei  (D,I)
Michael Votto (D,I)
Chet Miller (R,I)
Joe Marrone (R,I)
Kathy Castell (D,I)
Karen Hlavec (R)
Lorraine Connelly (D)













Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home